Payroll Compliance Practitioner
Cégep Marie-Victorin offers in collaboration with the National Payroll Institute (NPI) a certification for Payroll Compliance Practitioners (PCP). This project results from the need for the NPI to meet the administrative and legislative demands of the profession. The program is designed for individuals who wish to work in the field of payroll compliance or who want to enhance their know-how in the area. More than 400 payroll professionals have obtained their certification through Cégep Marie-Victorin.
The professional certification has allowed them to forge their career in one of today’s most highly competitive business sectors.
*** Free event / Information session ***
Capture the benefits of synchronous training that includes coaching from a trainer.
This session gives you the opportunity to:
- Meet with the National Payroll Institute coordinator responsible for the NPI program at Cégep Marie-Victorin.
- Ask all your questions and understand all the advantages of the institute membership.
- Meet with the NPI trainers and understand the benefits of synchronous training that includes the support of our trainers.
- Familiarize yourself with the platform that will be used as courses are offered online.
When: Tuesday, Febuary 7, 2023, at 6.30 P.M. to 7.30 P.M.
It is compulsory to register cliquez ici/ click here if you wish to join us.
See you soon!
In order to get the PCP certification, the person needs to complete the following courses :
Students must achieve a minimum grade of 65 per cent on both the final examination and 65 per cent on the course to pass.
- Payroll Compliance Legislation ( no prerequisite)
- Payroll Fundamentals 1 (Payroll Compliance Legislation)
- Payroll Fundamentals 2 (Payroll Fundamentals 1)
And transfer credits from a mandatory accounting course.
- If you already have completed an accounting course, click here.
- If you have not completed an accounting course, you need to register at a post-secondary institution of your choice.
Information: email@example.com | 514 278-3535, ext. 5230